Update: 18 March 21
Our policies are currently subject to a review process. The aim is to ensure that each reflects the local context of our individual Centres, and Red Balloon of the Air. We are therefore moving away from fully generic policies and adopting a more bespoke approach.
Each of the policies currently listed in this policy directory (with the exception of our safeguarding policies) are presented in draft form. Although they represent our shared best practice, they are written from the perspective of our NW London Centre which has led our new, bespoke policy development.
Over the next few weeks, Centres will be adapting our policies to ensure they accurately reflect their own context.
Please see note above about the status of the policies below.
- Behaviour for learning
- Child protection (see ‘Safeguarding and child protection’ – below)
- Careers guidance (to follow)
- Data protection
- Dealing with allegations of abuse against staff
- Disability and discrimination
- Fire policy
- First aid
- Health and safety
- Quality assurance
- Risk assessment
- Safeguarding and child protection – Red Balloon of the Air
- Safeguarding and child protection – Cambridge
- Safeguarding and child protection – Norwich
- Safeguarding and child protection – NW London
- Safeguarding and child protection – Reading
- Safeguarding and child protection – Group
- Safe recruitment
- Staff code of conduct
- Staff Disciplinary
- Student Wellbeing
- Use of reasonable force
- Whistle blowing
- Work placement