One goal. One great cause. A whole lot of fun!
At Red Balloon we’re celebrating our 25th anniversary; 25 years of helping bullied and traumatised children rebuild their confidence and reconnect with learning and life.
To mark the occasion we’re holding a big Red Balloon Ride in June! Will you join us?
- We’re riding 25,000 miles in total in June – just choose how many of these miles you want to ride, where and when
- We’re hoping to raise £25,000 altogether – you choose your own fundraising target
- We’re one awesome community aiming toward one shared goal – cycling 25,000 miles to raise £25,000 in June
Whether you’re new to cycling, an enthusiastic novice, or an expert on two wheels, join us and make the challenge your own. Sign up here.
Set your own targets
Will you join other participants in collectively cycling 25,000 miles to celebrate our anniversary year? You can set a distance that suits you and you’ve got the whole of June, so make a time commitment that fits around your diary!
Perhaps you can team up (within restrictions of course) with family, friends or people from work – why not challenge colleagues from a neighbouring department to match your target – a little inter-team rivalry is a great motivator!
You can register as an individual or a team and we’ll send you a participants’ pack with everything you need to know to get inspired and out on the road.
Will you raise £25, £250, £2,500 or even £25,000? The choice is yours!
It's easy to get involved
- Sign up here. For your £20 registration fee you receive a T-shirt and a bumper participants’ pack
- Set up your fundraising page (we’ll show you how in the pack)
- Choose your cycling distance, whether you want to form a team and how much your hope to raise
- Share your cycling challenge with your friends, family and colleagues and ask them to sponsor you
- Get on your bike, have fun and share your updates with us!
We're with you all the way!
Even if restrictions stop you cycling en masse, you’ll still be part of Team Red Balloon. If you’d like, we’ll support you with resources, tips and fundraising tricks, and connect you with your fellow supporters on social media.
If you’re new to fundraising, or just need some inspiration, then take a look at our community fundraising pack, and we’ll send you a participants’ pack with all the support you need!
Sign up today and receive
- A participants’ pack with plenty of top tips
- Exclusive access to our challenge Facebook community
- Tips on setting up a killer JustGiving page
- Motivation to help you hit your target
- Sign up here or call 07383 092734