Will you join the Plog for Red Balloon?
Throughout May 2021
At Red Balloon we’re celebrating our 25th anniversary; 25 years of helping bullied and traumatised children rebuild their confidence and reconnect with learning and life.
To mark the occasion we’re holding Plog for Red Balloon throughout May.
Plogging is the Swedish craze that’s combining outdoor exercise with picking up rubbish – and it’s catching on around the globe. Will you join us in creating a Red Balloon plogging movement?
By plogging, you can:
- help save the environment
- get fit and meet up with friends, family or colleagues (as
restrictions allow), and
- raise funds for Red Balloon students, all at the same time!
How and where you plog is up to you. Traditionally participants jog while collecting rubbish, but you can walk, cycle, skate – or do any other outdoor activity you like. We’ll give you all the hints and tips you need in our participants’ pack.
It's easy to get involved
- Register here and receive your free participants’ pack, it’s not too late to join, our ploggers are going all through May!
- Set up your own fundraising page (we’ll show you how in the pack)
- Choose your plogging activities, how long you’re going to plog for, whether you want to plog in a team, and how much you hope to raise
- Share your plogging challenge with your friends, family and colleagues and ask them to sponsor you.
- Join the fun!
Set your own plogging targets
You can set how long you want to plog for, where you’ll plog, and how much you want to raise. Will you plog for an hour, a morning or perhaps the whole day? Or you could plog for two, five or even ten miles!
Will you aim to raise £25, £250 or even £2,500? The choice is yours!
You can fundraise for the Red Balloon Centre closest to your hear, or for our new Future Fund Appeal.
Our Future Fund Appeal
To Mark our 25th, we’ve launched our Future Fund Appeal to raise funds so Red Balloon can be here for the next 25 years, supporting the next generation of frightened children to become confident, well-education and happy young adults. You can read more about our Future Fund here, as well as some student stories to inspire you.
Sign up today and receive: