Support and sanctuary for tomorrow’s children
Increasing numbers of bullied and traumatised children are missing from school; isolated at home, without hope. So we have ambitious plans in place to reach even more of those who need us. But to do so, we need to grow.
We have an ambitious three year plan in place, the key elements of which include:
Will you support our Future Fund?
We have set up the Red Balloon Future Fund so that hundreds more severely bullied and traumatised young people can rebuild their self belief, strengthen their resilience, resume their studies, take exams, and progress to mainstream school, college or work. Will you help us take the steps we need to turn our vision – and their dreams – into reality?
Here are some of the ways you can contribute to the Future Fund:
- make a donation
- fundraise for us
- introduce us to your corporate social responsibility team at work and we can explore partnership opportunities
- become a Friend of Red Balloon and stand by us every month by setting up a regular gift
- make a philanthropic gift and work with our fundraising team to find the perfect fit for your donation
- leave a gift to us in your will
- see if any other ideas take your fancy – or let us know of your own unique way to show your support.
Our Future Fund Wish List
The Future Fund will give us the flexibility and dexterity needed to meet challenges and opportunities as and when they arise. Here, you can read how funds raised through the Future Fund might be spent, including our wellbeing programme, bursaries and computer support.
With the Future Fund we will be able to meet the needs of more students like Daniel and Juliet who, with Red Balloon’s support, have overcome their challenges and become confident, well educated young adults, with their whole lives ahead of them. Do take a moment to read their inspirational stories.
Thank you for your support; these are exciting times!