One goal. One great cause. A whole lot of fun!
One month. Two wheels. A whole lot of recovered young people!
For the third annual Red Balloon Ride we’re aiming to raise £5000 for young people recovering from poor mental health, bullying and other traumas and working towards getting back into education and enjoying life.
Will you help our young people?
Whether you’re staying committed to that New Years’ resolution, just getting into cycling or you’re already an absolute boss on a bike, this challenge is for you! In true Red Balloon style, you pick your own distance, time, route and fundraising goal.
Set your own targets
Join with other Red Balloon Riders in collectively raising £5000 for Red Balloons Recovery Programme! You can set goals that suit you and you’ve got the whole of May, so pick a distance or time that fits with your other commitments.
You might consider teaming up with family, friends or people from work. A little rivalry helps on those chillier days!
You can register as an individual or a team and we will send you a participant pack and video with everything you need to know to get inspired, get set up and out on the road.
Will you raise £25, £100, £1000 or even £10,000? The choice is yours!
It’s easy to get involved
- Register here. For your £10 registration fee, you’ll receive a bumper fundraising pack and t-shirt
- Once you’re registered, you can set up your fundraising page on Just Giving as part of our fundraiser (well show you how in the pack)
- Join our Red Balloon Ride Facebook community to keep motivated and share your progress with other Red Balloon Riders
- Choose your cycling distance, whether you want to form a team, and how much your hope to raise
- Share your cycling challenge with your friends, family and colleagues and ask them to sponsor you
- Get on your bike, have fun and share your updates with us!
Sign up today and receive:
- A fundraising pack with plenty of top tips
- Exclusive access to our Red Balloon Ride Challenge Facebook community
- Tips on setting up a killer JustGiving page
- Motivation to help you hit your target
We’re with you all the way!
If you’d like, we’ll support you with resources, fundraising tips and tricks, and connect you with fellow supporters on social media.
If you’re new to fundraising, or just need some inspiration, then take a look at our fundraising pack, and we’ll send you a participant pack with all the support you need!
We look forward to hearing all about how you get on. Welcome to Team Red Balloon!
Photos from last year
To get you inspired and excited, take a look at these images from previous rides!