One goal. One great cause. A whole lot of fun!
For our second annual Red Balloon Ride we’re upping the stakes and riding throughout the month of June to raise £10,000 – will you join us? You choose the time, route and distance that suits you, and then join us in raising funds to support bullied and traumatised children.
We’re raising a total of £10,000, but because everyone is different (and in true Red Balloon style), you get to pick the time, route and distance that suits you best.
Whether you’re new to cycling, an enthusiastic novice, or an expert on two wheels, join us and make the challenge your own.
Set your own targets
Will you join other participants in collectively raising £10,000 to help bullied and traumatised children? You can set a distance that suits you and you’ve got the whole of June, so make a time commitment that fits around your diary!
Perhaps you can team up with family, friends or people from work. Why not challenge colleagues from a neighbouring department to match your target? A little inter-team rivalry is a great motivator!
You can register as an individual or a team and we’ll send you a participant pack with everything you need to know to get inspired and out on the road.
Will you raise £25, £100, £1000 or even £10,000? The choice is yours!
It’s easy to get involved
- Register here. For your £10 registration fee you’ll receive a bumper fundraising pack
- Once you’re registered, you can set up your fundraising page on Just Giving as part of our fundraiser (well show you how in the pack)
- Join our Red Balloon Ride Facebook community to keep motivated and share your progress with other Red Balloon Riders
- Choose your cycling distance, whether you want to form a team, and how much your hope to raise
- Share your cycling challenge with your friends, family and colleagues and ask them to sponsor you
- Get on your bike, have fun and share your updates with us!
Sign up today and receive:
- A fundraising pack with plenty of top tips
- Exclusive access to our Red Balloon Ride Challenge Facebook community
- Tips on setting up a killer JustGiving page
- Motivation to help you hit your target
We’re with you all the way!
If you’d like, we’ll support you with resources, fundraising tips and tricks, and connect you with fellow supporters on social media.
If you’re new to fundraising, or just need some inspiration, then take a look at our fundraising pack, and we’ll send you a participant pack with all the support you need!
We look forward to hearing all about how you get on. Welcome to Team Red Balloon!
Photos from last year
To get you inspired and excited, take a look at these images from previous rides!