Your support makes a real difference to all the vulnerable students attending Red Balloon. In return, we make this fundraising promise to you.
We promise to:
- make sure our fundraising follows good practice, is ethical and legal.
- always comply with the Fundraising Regulator’s Code of Practice
- keep your details safe and never sell or swap them
- contact you in the way you have agreed and send you information that we think will be of interest
- listen if you have a concern or complaint and respond fully, learning from any misunderstandings or mistakes to ensure they don’t happen again.
- keep you up to date, primarily through our website, with how support like yours improves education and wellbeing support for Red Balloon students.
- make our annual review and accounts clear and easy to understand. Read this year’s report.
You can expect:
- that we will always be grateful for your support
- advice from us with your fundraising activities
- not to be under pressure to fundraise or donate more than you want
- that if you tell us something isn’t right, that we will put it right if we can
- to manage the way we communicate with you, whether by post, email or by phone
Like to talk to us?
We are always happy to help. You can call us during office hours on 01223 366052 or you can email us at email@example.com We would love to hear from you.
Want to raise a concern or make a complaint?
If you would like to raise a concern about our fundraising, or even a make a complaint, then please see our complaints process here.