Thank you message from founder, Carrie Herbert:
“Thank you for your interest in helping to create the perfect learning and therapeutic environment for Red Balloon students in Worthing. Can you help with any of the following? The list below is not exhaustive, but gives a flavour of the sort of homely feel that we’re trying to create for children who need a calm, welcoming environment in which to rebuild their self-esteem, resume their studies, learn to trust and be around their peers again. Together, as a community, we can help vulnerable children get their lives and learning back on track, so they can go on to thrive and find their place in the world. Thank you so much.”
If you can help with any, please contact Nick Munday on 07710 013893 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d rather make a donation, please click here (selecting Red Balloon Worthing from the drop-down menu). Or to talk to someone about philanthropic support, contact Samantha Sherratt via email@example.com or 07383 092734.
- Interior and exterior paint
- Paintbrushes, rollers and trays (new)
- White spirit and other cleaners
- Two large sofas (in good condition and fire retardant)
- Book cases
- Bean bags
- Two dining tables (to seat 30 people) – now received, thanks to a kind donor
- New kitchen – now received, thanks to a kind donor
- Range cooker – now received, thanks to a kind donor
- Window blinds
- Hard flooring
- Tiling for kitchen, art room, science room and toilets
- Sanitary ware
- Art equipment eg: easels, paints, drying racks
- Interactive whiteboard
- Noticeboards / pinboards
- Garden tools
- Picnic benches
As you can see from the gallery below, with the community’s help, Red Balloon in Worthing could be an amazing space for learning and therapy.